Tri-Cities' Favorite Officiant
Create Your Own Non-Religious Vows
Create your own vows by choosing one option from each set of questions below.
Who presents this woman to this man in marriage?
Please enter Bride & Groom's Name
We are gathered here today to join this couple in the sacred bond of marriage. Those who enter into this relationship shall cherish a mutual esteem and love. While they celebrate their love together, they also comfort in time of need. (We can create any opening to your service)
Choose One Of The Following Opening Statements
Choose Opening Statement
1. Groom: Do you take this woman to be your lawful wedded wife? Will you love, honor, and respect her throughout your years together? Bride is asked the same.
2. Groom: Do you take this woman to be your wife, in all love and honor, in all faith and tenderness, to live with her and cherish her in marriage? Bride is asked the same.
3. Groom: Do you pledge to love this woman throughout your years together, to be honest, faithful, and kind? Do you pledge to give her the same happiness she gives to you, loving her for who she is today and who she will be tomorrow? Bride is asked the same.
EXCHANGE OF VOWS
Choose One Of The Following Vows Below (you May Insert Your Own Here)
1. I (name) take you (name) to be my wife, to share the good times and the hard, I humbly give you my hand and heart, as I pledge my faith and love to you. I promise to be honest, faithful and kind and forever be your best friend. Bride repeats same.
2. I (name) give you my undying love as I invite you to share my life. I promise to be kind, unselfish, and trustworthy so our dreams of a beautiful future can come true. I call upon all present to witness that I take you (name) to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health for as long as we both shall live. Bride repeats same.
3. I (name) take you (name), to be my wedded wife, in joy and sorrow, in sickness and health, for richer for poorer, to be your best friend, and faithful companion, whatever comes our way, we take this journey together. Bride repeats same.
4. I (name) take you to be my wife from this day forward, to join with you and to share all that is to come, to be your faithful companion, to give and to receive, to speak and to listen, to inspire and to respond. This commitment is made in love, kept in faith, and eternally made new. Bride repeats same.
5. (Name), today I take you for my wedded wife. Now we will feel no rain, for each of us will be shelter for the other. Now there will be no loneliness, for each of us will be companion to the other. There is only one life before us, and our seasons will be good and long. I promise to love and cherish you no matter what lies before us, for as long as we both shall live. Bride repeats same.
6. I (name) take you, (name) to be my wedded wife. I promise to love and support you, to be patient and loving towards you, to work by your side to achieve the things we value and dream of, and to savor our time together I pledge to you all of these things from the bottom of my heart. Bride repeats same.
If you don't like the vows provided above, please enter your custom vows here:
Choose One Of The Following Ring Statements
(spoken By Bride And Groom, When Putting Rings On Finger)
Choose Ring Statement
1. I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and faithfulness. As I place it on your finger, I commit my heart and soul to you. I ask you to wear this ring as a reminder of the vow we have spoken today.
2. This ring is a token of my love. I marry you with this ring, with all that I have and all that I am.
3. I give you this ring to wear with love and joy. As a ring has no end, neither shall my love for you. I choose you to be my wife forevermore.
4. I give you this ring as my gift to you. Wear it and think of me and know that I love you.
5. Let this ring be a symbol of my promises to you and a reminder of my devotion to you. I am honored to call you my wife.
Final words: Because you have committed yourselves to one another, by the giving and receiving of rings before these witnesses, I now pronounce you husband and wife.
I’m honored to introduce to you Mr. And Mrs.
Wedded Last Name
You may kiss your bride.
Is there anything else you'd like to add to your vows?
Is there anything else you'd like to add or customize in your vows?
Submit Our Vows
© 2014 • All Rights Reserved • Tri-Cities' Favorite Officiant • Any copying or replication of this website without permission is prohibited by law.