Tri-Cities' Favorite Officiant
Create Your Own Religious Vows
Create your own vows by choosing one option from each set of questions below.
We welcome you to the union between
Indicates required field
Please enter Bride & Groom's Name
We celebrate before God, family and friends. Those who shall enter in to this relationship shall cherish a mutual esteem and love. They shall create a loving and welcoming home to those around them.
Choose One Of The Following Religious Opening Statements
Choose An Opening Statement
1. Groom: Do you pledge to love this woman throughout your years together? Do you promise to uphold God in your home and in your heart? Will your respect her for who she is today and who she is tomorrow, in Christ name? Bride is asked the same.
2. Groom: Do you take this woman to serve the Lord together? Through all the uncertainties and trials of life, do you promise to be faithful to her, forgiving and kind that you may grow in the likeness of Christ and your home may praise Him? Bride is asked the same.
You May Choose One Of The Following
Or Do Nothing At This Point In The Service
(this Option May Also Be Done Towards The End, After You Say Your Vows.)
Choose One Of The Following
Vow To Children
None of the above. I don't want to enter anything else at this point of the ceremony.
If you've chosen one of the above items and you want to customize what you want us to say, please enter it here:
A Few Ideas That Some Couple's Insert Into Their Service
Choose One Of The Following
1. Love is patient, love is kind, it does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud, is not rude, nor self-seeking. Love is not easily angered; it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, and always hopes.
2. Two are better than one because they have a good return for their labor. If either of them falls, the other will lift up his companion.
3. Lord, behold our family assembled here. We thank you for this place in which we dwell, for the love that unites us, for the peace accorded to us this day, for the hope with which we expect the morrow, for our health, work, food, and bright skies that make our life delightful, and for our friends in all parts of the earth.
4. None of the above. I don't want to insert anything else at this point in the ceremony.
If you'd rather enter your own custom idea, please enter it here
Please Choose One Of The Following Vows
Choose Your Vows
1. In the name of God, I (name) take you, (name), to be my wedded wife. To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, to love and to cherish, until we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow. Bride repeats same.
2. (Name), today I take you for my wedded wife. To have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, ‘til death do us part, according to God’s ordinance; This is my solemn vow. Bride repeats same.
3. In the presence of God and these friends, I take you to be my wife, promising with Divine assistance to be a loving and faithful husband, I shall love you in plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in joy and in sorrow. I promise to cherish, protect, and encourage you for all eternity. Bride repeats same.
Please Choose One Of Religious Ring Exchange Statements
Choose A Ring Statement
1. I give you this ring in God’s name, as a symbol of all that we have promised and all that we share.
2. I give you this ring as a symbol of my love, with all that I am and all that I have, I honor you, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Sprit.
3. This ring I give you, in token and pledge of our constant faith in God and each other, wear this ring as a sign of love and faithfulness.
Is there anything else you'd like to add or customize in your vows?
Submit Our Vows
© 2014 • All Rights Reserved • Tri-Cities' Favorite Officiant • Any copying or replication of this website without permission is prohibited by law.